OMG! Now we can transform our brain into a computer with the help of brain chips.


                Ever anybody thought like I want to study for the exam but I unable study the whole portion this is difficult to me if I download all syllabus in my mind like a mobile phone it is much easier to me I don’t want to struggle for an exam or you think I want to communicate with my friend or anybody without any mobile like telepathy communication. Hello reader what did you say above thing? If you think In reality those things are not possible. My answer is absolute no. now we can do those things like telepathy and direct brain download from the internet is possible by the use of modern-day technology.
                This modern-day technology is brain chips. I know you guys already know about the bio-chips, bio-sensor. These bio-chips or bio-sensor are injected into one person and by use of these sensors we can track him and navigate him but brain chips are moreover that. This is the updated version of bio-chips or bio-sensors or micro-chips.
                By use of this brain chips we can connect our brain to the internet, we can do telepathy like communicate, we can play any movie or games into our brain vision, we can make AI surrounding around us and by the help of brain chips we operate those AI-based things by our thoughts, even we don’t want to speak we can easily share our thought and this way posses to break the language barriers and we can do unimaginable many things.
                Ok, now anybody develops this it on the present? My answer is yep the university of Tennesse, Knoxville, USA. Developed a neuromorphic chip based on the structure of our brain this is the preliminary structure of brain chip and another side Elon Musk in his company Neuralink is put a great potential to make this happen. Elon Musk said within a year we successfully develop neuralink’s chips and implant on patients.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post